sometimes, i think this sharing money thing is silly.
clearly, my husband is the bread winner.
and we have a joint bank account.
i go buy him presents..because i don't make enough.
with his money.
so technically, he is paying for his own gifts.
he always says,
"my money is your money.
and your money is your money."
he learned right.
kidding. kind of.
5. window wipes for car
6. junk food items (beef jerky, pretzels, etc)
7. pocket knife
11. key chain
12. phone case
13. money clip
15. a cheesy movie from the clearance bin
16. personalized goodies
18. deck of cards or other card games
21. key covers
22. ear buds
23. crossword book
24. cufflinks -- if your guy wears them, there are some way nice ones on etsy.
25. bath or shave products.
29. a book or magazine
30. gift cards--7/11 for drinks, favorite restaurants, etc.
33. hand or boot warmers
34. hand cream (my husband will definitely be needing this)
35. car seat covers
36. car air fresheners/accessories
37. massage oil
38. patches, stickers, or pins of favorite sports team, band, etc
40. nail clippers/tweezers (my husband always steals mine!)
41. razors and other shaving accessories
42. boots or weathering spray
43. sharpies (for his work?)
44. riding gear
45. electronics--itouch, iphone, etc
46. fishing tackle, hooks, lines
47. duct tape
48. tape measurer
49. tire gauge
50. bag of coal (black licorice in a bag)
do you have any good stocking stuffer ideas i forgot?